Primitive rag rugs - Carpet cleaning service phoenix.
Primitive Rag Rugs
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- (Rag Rug) A sturdy, colorful rug handwoven from cotton scraps.
- Rag rugs were commonly made in households up to the middle of the 20th century by using odd scraps of fabric on a background of old sacking.
- A rug made from small strips of fabric hooked into or pushed through a base material such as hessian
- a family craft handed down. Down to me. Yes, this will be a special rug.
Miss Mabel, a Primitive Sheep
Mabel is the first lamb born this Spring. She's made from a vintage cotton sheet blanket that's nice'n'nubby -- I even included a patched area on Mabel's left thigh! I've painted Mabel and then bathed her in coffee & vanilla (mmmmm!). She's got stick legs and a rusty jingle bell tied around her neck with a scrap of repurposed antique rag rug!
Since I took these pics, I've added a scrap of antique cotton quilt batting around the top of each of Mabel's legs, right next to her body. I think you'll like her even better now!
Miss Mabel is 13" long and 8" tall. She is sure to make herself at home in your favorite cupboard.
Please see my profile for where to buy this item!
Ragamuffin Handspun Yarn, Gauge Swatch (detail)
Testing out some Ragamuffin handspun primitive cotton rag yarn for a rug project. This is knit in garter stitch on size 15 (US) knitting needles.
five star carpet
carpet cleaning herts
best carpet fibers
carpet cleaners mold
home decorators rugs
under the sea rugs
one shoulder red carpet dresses
cheap horse rugs online
music awards red carpet
Post a comment
| HOME |