Red Bound Rugs. Carpet Cleaning Northridge.
Red Bound Rugs
- Place within certain limits; restrict
- jump: move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
- confined by bonds; "bound and gagged hostages"
- Form the boundary of; enclose
- boundary: a line determining the limits of an area
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
Front Mug Rug 4
All finished! Decided on a b/w binding so as to not distract from the colors.
I quilted this twice. First, using rainbow threads, 6 different ones, but they just didn't show up well. So I took it all out and redid it with red. Kind of wish I'd used black, but I'm not doing it again. Live, learn, forget, screw up again. lol
Finished mug rug
Well partner, what do you think?
This wasn't how I intended the pieced binding to be placed (I got distracted!) but now that it's done and it echoes the fabric placement in the block I think it's ok like it is. Does it work for you?
Thanks to Carol for the single fold binding suggestion, it went on like a dream!
cleaning vomit from carpet
full carpet cleaning
bathroom wall to wall carpet
tartan rugs for sale
Post a comment
| HOME |