REMOVE CARPET GLUE FROM CONCRETE : BUY CARPET SQUARES.
Remove Carpet Glue From Concrete
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- Fix in position with concrete
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- remove from a position or an office
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- An adhesive substance used for sticking objects or materials together
- join or attach with or as if with glue; "paste the sign on the wall"; "cut and paste the sentence in the text"
Title - "Glue Probation"
Artist - Harry Fladd
Date - 7 July, 2010
Medium - WikiStix, paper, KrazyGlue
"In that the Artist, Harry Fladd (hereafter referred to as the Defendant)
1) Received explicit instructions: "Don't touch the KrazyGlue. Do you see that tube of glue over there? It's called KrazyGlue and it DOESN'T come off! DON'T TOUCH IT!!"
2) The Defendant disregarded said instructions in order to glue his flower sculpture to a piece of paper while his father was busy Twittering.
3) That in the process, said Defendant did spill the aforementioned KrazyGlue and it also soaked through the paper onto the desk beneath.
4) That this occurred in a hotel room.
The Defendant is hereby sentenced to 1 (one) month of Glue Probation. He is not to use or touch glue in any form until August, 2010. Further, he is not to ask to use said glue until such time.
Violation of Glue Probation shall result in the curtailment of Stuffed Animal Privileges.
Just looking around the classroom for interesting shapes. The glue holder was the result of a Year 10 project a couple of years ago - I do like to get them to make things I actually need ...
I'm now carrying the Lumix around in my pocket and trying to snap anything that catches my eye during the day. My aim is not to be scouring the house for random objects for the daily photo late in the evening. We'll see what turns up.
tribal oriental rugs
real zebra skin rug
new zealand wool area rugs
pink shag rugs
accent rugs kitchen
how do i get coffee stains out of carpet
new homes carpeting
Post a comment
| HOME |